Inn at Swan River welcomes guests to a relaxed, worry-free escape to historic West Dennis, MA on Cape Cod. Before your trip, please take a moment to review our hotel policies, and please don't hesitate to Contact Us if you should have any questions.
- Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years old with government identification.
- Pool Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 8:45 p.m. There is no lifeguard on duty; do not leave children unattended.
- Overnight guest parking is complimentary and available on a first come, first serve basis. Inn at Swan River has a large outdoor parking lot with ample space for guests.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available upon request and based on availability.
- We are proud to be a 100% non-smoking hotel in Lake Tahoe. In the event that a guest smokes or permits smoking in a guest room, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged to account. There are designated outdoor areas available for smoking.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- 100% of first night deposit is due at time of booking.
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A 3 day cancellation is required for a full refund November - April. A 7 day cancellation is required for a full refund May - October and a 14 day cancellation is required for a full refund June - September. Cancellation after the 3, 7 or 14 day requirement will result in forfeiture of full deposit amount paid.
- Extra-person charges may apply, there is no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
We are proud to be a dog and service-animal friendly hotel. Please visit our Pet Policy
page for fees and other information.
The lists above may not be comprehensive.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel. Select rooms are ADA accessible, please call the property directly to inquire about additional availability.
- Handicapped parking
- ADA pool lift
If you have any questions regarding our hotel policies, please Contact Us.