HOTEL POLICIES & FEES
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of reservation, check-in, or check-out.
- First night deposit due at time of booking
- Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A 3 day cancellation is required for a full refund November - April. A 7 day cancellation is required for a full refund May - October and a 14 day cancellation is requried for a full refund June - September.
- Check-in time starts at: 4 p.m.
- Check-out time is: 11 a.m.
- Extra-person charges may apply, there is no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using exisiting bedding.
- Cancellation after the 3, 7 or 14 day requirement will result in forfeiture of full deposit amount paid.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are aviliable upon request. (Based on availability)
- Minimum check-in age is: 18 years old with goverment identification.
- Overnight guest parking is complimentary (First come, first served. Space is limited, therefore parking on site is not a guarantee)
- All guest rooms are non-smoking, in the event that a guest smokes or permits smoking in a guest room a $250 cleaning fee will be charged to the account. There are designated outdoor areas available for smoking.
- Pool Hours: 9 a.m. - 8:45 p.m. There is no lifeguard on duty, do not leave children unattended.
- Dogs accepted (Dog Fee = $35 per night up to 25lbs. $50 for over 25lbs dogs) Maximum number of dogs per room: two.
- Pets must be on a leash or securely carried outside of guest rooms and under control at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in the gated pool area.
- In consideration of all guests, pets must be attended to and under control at all times. Pets should not be left alone in a room or automobile. If unavoidable circumstances require a pet to remain in a room while the owner is offsite, the pet must be secured in a crate or travel carrier on your service day to avoid injury or damage.
- All pets and service animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
The above list may not be comprehensive.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel. Select rooms are ADA accessible, please call the property directly to inquire about additional availability.
- Handicapped parking
- ADA pool lift