Q: Where is Inn at Swan River located, and what is the surrounding area like?
A: Inn at Swan River is found in West Dennis, which is centrally located in Cape Cod. There is a very low crime rate, and the hotel has a close proximity (15 minutes) to Hyannis' great attractions.
Q: What outdoor activities are nearby?
A: We are a ¼-mile to Swan River for canoeing and kayaking. Inn at Swan River features two BBQ grills and a picnic area, and is across the street from a playground. We also recommend the Cape Cod Bike Trail, only one mile away.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, Visa, and cash.
Q: What is your cancellation policy?
A: Our cancellation policy is dependent on your scheduled arrival date:
June-September: Cancellations must be made at least 14 days before your scheduled arrival date
May-October: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days before your scheduled arrival date
November-April: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before your scheduled arrival date
Otherwise, full cancellation refund will be forfeited.
Q: Is there A/C and complimentary Wi-Fi in the rooms, and is the hotel pet-friendly?
A: Yes, yes, and yes! Please check our pet policy here for restrictions on animals.
Q: What is the policy for late check-in?
A: If you're arriving after 5:00 P.M., please call the hotel at least a day before to let the General Manager know that you will be arriving late.
Q: Is there a pool?
A: Our outdoor heated pool is available seasonally to guests during the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Q: What's parking like?
A: Inn at Swan River has its own parking lot with ample spaces for guests.
Q: Where are the nearest beaches?
We're anywhere from 1.5-3 miles to nearby beaches. Daily beach passes are available for purchase directly at the beach for $25 on the weekday and $30 on the weekend.
West Dennis Beach, West Dennis
Distance: 2.2 miles away
This beach offers a snack bar, playground, and restrooms.
1. Take a Left on to Main Street/RT 28
2. Travel appox. 1 mile to School Street, make Left onto School St. which becomes S. Main
3. Follow S. Main Street to fork in Road you will see West Dennis Beach, Bear right onto Lighthouse Road to enter into West Dennis Beach
Corporation Beach, Dennis
Distance: 7.3 miles away (drive time: 20 minutes)
This beach offers a snack bar, playground, restrooms, and most importantly, postcard-worthy views in addition to its enormous area to set your chair in the sand when the tide goes out.
1. Turn RIGHT onto Rt. 28
2. Turn LEFT on Rt-134 (5.3mi)
3. Turn LEFT continuing on Main St (1.2mi)
4. Turn RIGHT on Seaside Ave (0.5mi)
5. Turn RIGHT on Corporation Rd (0.1mi)
6. Arrive at Corporation Beach, Dennis, MA
Mayflower Beach, Dennis
Distance: 9 miles away (drive time: 20 minutes)
Much like Corporation Beach, this beach is among the sandiest of Cape Cod and has a spectacular panoramic view at any time of the day.
1. Turn RIGHT onto Rt. 28
2. Turn LEFT on Rt-134 (5.3 mi)
3. Turn LEFT continuing on Main St. (1.2mi)
4. Turn RIGHT onto Nobscusset Rd. (.7mi)
5. Slight LEFT onto Shore Drive (.3mi)
6. Turn LEFT to stay on Shore Drive (.3mi)
7. Arrive at Mayflower Beach, Dennis, MA